| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trinkot in September is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 22 °C (39.6 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Trinkot September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Trinkot, Afghanistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Trinkot:
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 417.7 kms (259.6 miles) NE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 419.3 kms (260.6 miles) NE
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 303.9 kms (188.9 miles) NE
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 377.5 kms (234.6 miles) NE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 416 kms (258.5 miles) ENE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 332.7 kms (206.7 miles) ENE
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 258.5 kms (160.7 miles) ENE
- Khost, Afghanistan - 389.5 kms (242 miles) ENE
- Zhob, Pakistan - 367.6 kms (228.4 miles) ESE
- Quetta, Pakistan - 280.3 kms (174.2 miles) SSE
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 391.3 kms (243.2 miles) SSE